Saturday, 26 December 2009

Leave Alesha Alone

Would people please stop being mean about Alesha Dixon. She may for all I know be a hopeless judge on Strictly and inferior to Arlene Phillips (I don't watch it so couldn't say), she may mangle her syntax and be all of the things that she is accused of. But ultimately she is utterly gorgeous and that is enough for me. Yes, I'm that shallow - otherwise known as a red-blooded, heterosexual male. Thus certain women can do no wrong in my eyes. Alesha is one of them along with Beyonce, Cameron Diaz, Lily Allen......well you get the picture. So lay off. And Alesha, I am available at all times to say nice soothing things, take you out to dinner and make you look even more glamorous and beautiful by just standing next to you. And I will even try not to wince at your bad grammar.

As the love of my life is currently not speaking to me (are you Leah?) I am available. It can only do your career good to be seen with such a prominent and erudite blogger as myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are published at the absolute discretion of the owner of this blog, but there is a general presumption towards publication. This is a free speech blog.