Thursday, 31 December 2009

Paul Owen: A Reveller and a Blogger

You may have noticed that I have kept on posting all night tonight while others are out partying. Is this because I am sad, a bit of a geek and addicted to blogging? Well, partially. But don't worry, my social life is not a complete washout. I am out and revelling as the tabloids would no doubt call it. It's just that I have written these pieces in advance and set them to be posted in my absence. In some ways this is worse of course but it leaves me feeling contented and able to go out in to the wider, non blogging world.

I am having a Happy New Year. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are published at the absolute discretion of the owner of this blog, but there is a general presumption towards publication. This is a free speech blog.