Sunday, 20 December 2009

Proving a Point

I think I may have the flu. I ache all over, have gone through half a forest's worth of tissues in the last six hours, have lips more chapped than those of an eskimo and feel like death. I also can't sleep hence this post in the small hours.

I am however going to try and keep blogging as far as possible. This is because I find it passes the time between sneezes quite acceptably but mostly because I have written many times about the stupid amount of fuss being made over Swine Flu. I don't know which variety of the disease I have but I shall not be calling any hotlines or any doctors. I shall be taking normal remedies and shivering in bed just to prove a point.

If I die however or end up being hospitalized, feel free to point out that I was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are published at the absolute discretion of the owner of this blog, but there is a general presumption towards publication. This is a free speech blog.